Sunday, April 09, 2006

ZzZzz....im so tired!!!! i woke up near 8am todae...did my phy prac...studied my phy notes...did my phy tut. ZzZzz...sianed....but nvm...is worth e effort...cox at least i understand slightly better...hmm...tryin to do my PI also...but dunno how to start...ahhh....wad a boring dae...

sis bf came over to my hse...brought lots of big curry puffs...hahax...ever since i got in mj..i got this sudden craze over curry puffs...hahax...furnie...recess i eat curry puff...lunch i also eat tat...hmm...watever...im tokin crap again...=x

there's still so much goin on in my mind...not only u are in a dilemma...im also too...is so hard when u cant exactly confide into sumone in sch...althought there are frenx out there who help me...especially o6s11...n i realli thx em alot...but there are still certain things tat they cant reach out to...when things start bottling up inside...u break down e moment someone talks abt it...is not tat i haven gotten over him...is e memories tat kept buggin n refused to go...*shrugged* ahh...shall not get emotional here...=x siNgLeHooD rOx!!! =p

i go to sum research for my PI le...update again...

No comments: