Wednesday, April 05, 2006

heyhey!!! im sooo proud of myself todae...hahax...i actually went to donate my blood todae in sch...*grinx* sch ended at 3.25pm todae...so me..hengky n xiao xuan went to e hall...but they two ps me...xiao xuan got chicken pox two mth back..then e person dun let her donate..then this hengky got sore throat last week..also cannot donate...wad e..so left me alone...=x

had a jab on my finger for e blood test...i think is test for e iron in ur body de...then another jab for painkiller...n finally e last jab for e transfusion of blood...e nurse was so furnie..he was findin for my vein...then he sae my vein so small n short...then he was askin another senior nurse whether im suitable to donate not...then she told him...'aiyah..can de...u just poke in straight..then turn left abit...' *gasp* i almost got a shock...tat sounded so scary...=x i felt like a blood machine...u noe how ppl squeeze e cow for milk? tats exactly how it is like..they are squeezin e blood out of me...i donated a packet of blood...plus another 4 tubes in which these have to be tested....n ya...got to choose wad colour bandage i wan...hahax...n obviously..i got pink!

yep..so i walked out of e hall...wif my pink bandage...n this nice hengky had been waitin for me outside...we went to library...n i just realised tat mj library actually loan FIR...liang jing ru..huang yi da...linkin park n many other singer's cds...hmm...so shockin for a mugger sch to loan all these cds....

went home ard 5plus...my mum super furnie...cox she cooked red bean soup...then e moment i reached home...she was like...ahh..just nice...hurry go drink more red bean soup..replenish all e lost blood...hahax...i got such a sweet mum...=)

how i wish i could just knock my head against e wall...maybe suffer sum concussion or wad...or maybe sum selective memory loss...n lose part of my memories...haixx...just let me get over it...

No comments: