Wednesday, March 08, 2006

was down wif e flu bug yesterdae night n todae mornin...felt as if my nose was droppin off...but dunnoe y...it suddenly recovered later on in sch todae...as in not fully recover...but at least...i felt better...hahax...timothy n hweiting was sick as well...we were all like zombies when we walk to e toilets to change into our pe attire...took height n weight todae....OMG...i shrank!!! in tpjc...i am 160cm...now in mjc...becum 158cm...OH NO!! mux be e person measurin my height nva measure properly...mux be...but anywae...we had telematch...erm...was abit borin actually...cox quite a few game onli...then we had e mass dance...aiyox..so many steps...couldnt realli rmb...just anyhow dance...=x then had e couple dance also...goodness...my partner is super tall...180cm guy dancin wif a 158cm gurl??...alamak...n he got lots of strength..goodness...cox there's one part in e dance where we haf to hook our arms together then go in circles...he grab so tight n ran so fast...i almost got sweep off e ground...=x but he's a nice partner thou...kept remindin me e steps..hahax...

oh ya..i bought my uniform le...so excitin...hahax...finally can tuck my shirt in...*grinx* my pri sch uniform tuck out...sec sch also tuck out...eeew...is time for a change...hmm...

make new frenx todae...got louisa...yanling...angela...peizhen...n many many more...but then again...tomolo get into new og grp...ZZzzZ....haf to re make frenx frm my og now...hopefully my og is a fun batch of ppl...like 06S11...hahax...=p

No comments: