Wednesday, January 11, 2006

im back again to update more...tat dae after my cousin weddin...my ah gong got hospitalise le...my sis called home n ask me down to e hospital cos my ah gong in a critical condition...so waited for my dad and went to e hospital together wif my cousin...when i took e first look at him...i almost gasp...he suddenly changed so much...his neck and leg swell up into a big lump...and he couldnt recognise us anymore...he couldnt even recognise my ah ma...e doctor had said earlier before tat liver cancer could actually cause e person to slowly forget everythin...but i didnt noe it would be tat serious...cos my ah gong was fine just a few daes back when i visited him...then he suddenly became liddat...i was holdin back my tears then...it was hard not to cry seein my ah gong like this...heard frm e doctor tat his cancer cells had spread to his heart n brain...so is pretty serious...e cousins sat outside...it was alreadi 11plus...then all of a sudden...one doctor n nurse was pushin e bed out of e ward urgently...then i saw my dad ...uncles n aunties followin behind...i thought sumthing happen to my ah gong...but it wasnt...it was ah ma....she fainted in e ward...guess she's pretty upset over my ah gong...she didnt eat e whole dae...and she's down wif flu...anywae...she was rushed to A & E...my uncles n aunties like all of sudden felt lost...cos now...both my ah gong and ah ma is lyin on e bed...so we split half...half to stay and pei my ah gong...e other half to pei my ah ma...but then luckily my ah ma was alright...

my dad n uncle stayed in e hospital overnight to pei my gong while e rest went to my ah ma hse to sleep....tat night...was e most unforgettable nitex... it was 1am plus when my ah ma returned home after a check up....my cousin n sis was awaken up my ah ma loud cries....she cried veri hard over my ah gong....then all my aunties and uncles surrounded her...tryin to calm her down but instead....all cried together....i didnt noe wad to do...it was 2am plus....it was dark...and i could only see a bunch of ppl there....cryin and sobbin...my sis n cousin felt pretty lost too...actually...it was hard to rid tat scene out of my mind...cos i kept thinkin abt it...i dunnoe y...but it was a heartbreakin scene....haixxx...

sumtimes...i realli wish my ah gong could leave peacefully....i dun wan to see him suffer....is like so scary....u dunnoe when he might leave us....u freak out when e phone rings...it hurts when u see my ah ma cryin for him dae n nitex...it hurts when u see my ah gong forgettin everything he knew previously...there is alreadi no medicine to cure him...e doctor sae he might just leave us any dae...is either he live on healthily...otherwise leave us peacefully...

No comments: