Saturday, January 28, 2006

back again...lots to update...hahax...

todae had lesson till 9.40am then had concert....actually wanted to leave sch after lessons...didnt wan to go to e concert de...but then...unable to escape frm sch...toopit daryl...called me at 9am and ask me to escape wif em...but how to...i was in a middle of a class....so had to wait till 9.40am before my lesson end...and hu noes...by then...all e gates were all locked...tpjc got 4 exits...and they locked all four...nuts! so had to stayed in tat sch till 12.50pm...which is their official leavin time...sickenin! then my cg came up wif lotza escapin ideas...hahax...but of cox...they dun work...my civics tutor veri cute...cos she noe we wan to leave...then ard 12plus she called me...and was tellin me 'i saw all of u arh...dun try to escape hor...i can see wad u all are doin...dun bother to find me...cox u cant find me....' hahax...my civics tutor huh....veri furnie leh...she's realli nice....but i dun think i wan stay in tp ba...is not a bad sch...but just not a place tat i wan...

finally boarded e bus back to zhss!!!! ahahax...45 mins journey....reach there ard 1plus near 2...e first person i saw was chinying...she cut her hair...didnt recognise her till she wave to me...hahax...gave a friendly hug...then went to meet yingxian...hek ming maoying they all...felt so warm seein em again...hahax...like sum long lost frenx liddat...then we walked to this playground behind zhss de...at e flats there...dunnoe consider playground or not..cos i think not suitable for kids to play..but rather more for e teenagers...but then...we like sum deprived kids...got so fascinated by it...then saw e e1s ppl also...then all play together...hahax! then went to n&b...ate sumthin n tok for hours...played e silly games wif em...hahax...then went to hougang mall wif chinying...pei her to library...read sum magazines...then meet up wif my sista...to collect specs...then saw my aunty there as well...so i went to my ah ma hse wif her...cos my parents were there...didnt wan to be home alone...so just went ahead...anywae...visit my ah ma also...then dinner...buy groceries...then home! he called...tok for an hour or so...im finally relieved...it was a massive pourin out session...and i felt much better...cos i understand le...

miss ya....

No comments: