Wednesday, November 30, 2005

intially...got a whole lot to blog...but i guess i used up all my brain cells for e reports...hehex...okie...not tat kua zhang lar...

todae went to sch...finally saw e long lost sj...hahax...they were having a debrief after e triage...a pity i missed it....and then it was lunch...gosh...our dear CL tie xuan decided to treat me...jenny...jackie for lunch...tat was a earth shatterin news...hahax...cos he is those type tat go mac and pack e tomato sauce n chili sauce home...hehex...those that is thrifty...but since he wanted to treat...we went ahead with it...after lunch...back to sj rm...played chess with jenny...hahax...li hao was sayin i lost my brain after e o's....and jenny was sayin i haven start my brain workin...hahax...obviously i was at e losin end...hahax...gave up...dunwan play le...

hahax...another 'gong' thing happen todae...asked tx to take my wallet to e classrm...realised my ez link card missin...asked him for it..and he gave me tat cheeky smile...and e more i thought it was him...hahax...kept askin frm him..and he kept gave me tat cheeky smile sayin he didnt take...he helped me to find thou...then suddenly...i realised...my ez link card wif e security guard cos i took e visitor pass...gosh...almost got hit by tie xuan...hahax...im so blurr....=x

e feelin of being back wif sj...and wif my dear year 4 was great...=)

oh ya...im waitin for my new sims to cum...got more versions of it...sir ben promised to buy n lend it to me...whahahhax.....on e condition i lent him my sims 2...hehex...

No comments: