Saturday, July 16, 2005

okie..here i am...tellin u guys wad terrible daeS i had...ever since e chem test on last wed...i think i went into a state of depression...haixx...e moment i stepped out of e chem lab after my test...i jus broke down...cos i studied until so hard yet i made bloody toopit mistake which could probably caused me to flunk my test...practically peeved at myself....i guess i scare everyone...hehehex...paiseh ppl...and yea...ought to thx those we tried to cheer me up...and val who tried to run after me...thx ppl!

last sundae stayed at home e whole dae...totally stressed up...i think i am tryin to study too many sub tat it backfired...cos ended up wif severe headache...then i guess...my mood starts to swing...oopsx...

then recently got even worse i guess...e klass starts to chiong their studies le..and it makes matter worse for me cos i start feelin pressurised...(except for e guys in klass who are currently still slackin) everythin just pissed me off and i didnt realli want to tok either....and when was e last time i truely luff my heads off??!!! vancillating mood like mary turner liddat...awhile okie..then awhile just wan to shut myself awae from everythin else...=x i'm vexed over everythin...over studies...and especially him...hey...didnt mean to get angry wif u...but anywae...everytime i angry wif u..turn out u angry wif me...cox u think i'm unreasonable...*sniff* i'm just feelin....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dunoe wad to do...ppl sae by cryin ur heart out...u will feel better...but sumhow or other...i think it doesnt work on me...*sniff*

todae was another eeeew dae...i knew he was still angry wif me...i'm tryin hard not to think abt it...lessons went on as usual...but caught a flu bug this mornin...was totally shiverin awae...but hu cares anywae...went for chem test at e lab todae....e toopit lab assit. got big problem...cox we got no periodic table so miss yam sae use chem text de...then this lab assit. gave me a copy of e table n took my chem text away..left it sumwhere in e lab....i finished e test but i forgot abt my textbk..so i left....was packin up my stuff then realised couldnt find my chem text...so went back n asked e lab assit. when i couldnt find it in e lab...and her bloody reply was...i left it there...if is there is there...if is not..then it isnt...hey! u took my textbk awae and u tell me if is there is there...if it isnt it isnt...wad e hell...got pissed off by her toopit attitude so i left....but anywae...i found back my bk in e end...

walked to e interchange wif audrey after sch...boarded e bus...was munchin on my chips....then this guy kept starin at me...i thought he was goin to ask me to stop eatin my chips on bus cos it aint allowed...but thx goodness he didnt...sumhow or other...he came to me and sat beside me...and he went HELLO...so i said HELLO too...'u looked sad so i thought i could tok to u' was his words....i was like...erm..k fine...and he started askin me where i live and wad cca i frm and my age etc...he introduced himself n reluctanly i shook his hand...he told me he's frm e navy....and he continues ratterin on and on...so i just 'ya ya ya' thruout e convo. and he asked 'u got bf alreadi not'....n i said 'ya' and tat moment...he finally shut up...and kept quiet...and i got a peacefully ride home...but he was nice thou...jux tat i didnt like e idea of tokin to a stranger....

haixx...to tat SOMEBODY who is currently angry:

do u noe angry can harm ur health....? it makes life bad for u and worse for me...y bother uself over things tat u urself even think is unreasonable...y waste ur energy gettin angry over sumthin? and does it makes u happie to see e other party cries simply cox u are angry at her...u are not hurtin urself but u are definitely hurtin me...guess i am at fault...and i apologise for tat...i may seemed unreasonable to u at timeS...but can u jus understand me for this once...?



No comments: