Saturday, May 28, 2005

ahh....totally sianx...jux feel so redundant...dunnoe wad to do either...wanted to do sum hw...but headache decided to struck me...wad a coincident...alone at home...no one to tok to...he needs to study...i cant bug him...cum online also no ppl de...argh....i seriously need to start muggin...tryin to study my chem for e past few daes...not exactly a failure but neither is it a success...hahax...but i jux dun feel e accomplishment...jux feel so slack...haixx...terrible mixed feelin in me...

was feelin peeved at sumone...cum on lar...dun keep bombardin me wif qns kae...is not as if i can ans em all and when i dunnoe...dun showcase ur talent...i noe u are smart n i am dumb...i keep failin and u kept scorin...but halo...can wake up nort...u are in no position to ask me to study hard and dun disappoint u...u are WHO to me???!!wait till u are in upper sec...u will get it...dun keep questionin me abt my results...if u are so smart...take ur o's now lar...wat e hell....argh....irritatin pig...

ahhh....somethin nice now to calm down... i got my o'level chi cert le...hahax...can go becum relieve teacher le...hahax...=p hey...e sky looks wonderful now...big fluffy cloud in e clear blue sky....ahhhh....-nice- feel like touchin e fluffy clouds...hahax...
hmm...i missed him....and he better score an A1...dun waste my effort arh...and thx for e 50cents...-duh- =x


No comments: