Sunday, April 03, 2005

jus as i commented mr liew's Pe lesson was so slack...he decided to make it tougher....-duh- but nvm....is time to lose weight....hahax....yesterdae had sj trainin....*smile* i dunlike to do admin stuff...but i like trainin...heeheex....anywae...yesterdae was e official dae for e year 3 to take over le...looks like they got lots to learn...me..eliza..n jen...told e year 1 for cheer com later on in e evenin...taught em to sing e irritatin song...hahax....remind me of nco camp...-cool- then kept singin tat banana song also...remind me of nco camp again...hahax...cos we kept singing this thoughout e camp...haixx....i miss e camp....i mean e fun in e camp...not e flooded basha...hahax...after trainin...got e meet e parents session....was settled down at 6pm wif jen n eliza...but hor my daddi hor...veri de ma fan leh...told him e time was 7.55pm...then he tell me so bu san bu shi de timin....ask me change to 9pm worx....-gosh- then fine lor...so jen n eliza pei me go find michelle chan...but couldnt find her...by e time we got back to hall...late le...so we jus rushed in n grab a seat....n suprisely...i saw him in front of me....hahax...*grinx* then miss tan talk n talk...it wasnt of much content thou...wasnt exactly listenin...eliza was analysin my palm...hahax...pretty interestin...but dunnoe true or not...anywae...after e talk...went back to my klass...told michelle chan i wanna change e timin...then settle le...then while walkin..saw my daddi...*stunned* he told me he decided to cum at 7.55pm instead....-duh- ran back n told michelle chan again...so paiseh lar...keep changin time here n there....sat wif my daddi at e benches outside e klass...for around 1 hr...then finally my turn le....got in...less than 5 mins...okie le....noe y? cos daddi wanted to rush home to watch e last episode of e show...so i took a roller coaster home....hahax...nice description yea? but by e time we got home...e show ended le...wad a tirin fridae....then cum saturdae....woke up early at 7plus jus to send tat programme file to my junior....-gosh- she jolly well save tat file properly...*hmph* couldnt get back to slp le...so i studied abit of amaths...then had breakfast....e whole dae was jus spent..doin my hw...n doin abit of revision....hmm....aiyahx...me blog again later....need to do sumthins now...cyax....

i'm missin him.........!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!

No comments: