Saturday, March 19, 2005

finally back home....hmm...supposed to be in sch by9am...but my mama woke me up at 6.30am!!!!! -duh- watever...so i took my own sweet time...until 7plus...then got out of e house...still veri early worx...daddi send my elder sista to e mrt station...then drove my second sista to sch...and finally me! but still...i arrived in sch at 8am....1 hr of stoning in sch...terrible...finally 9am came...went for parade wif e rest of e ncos...was feelin high todae...hahax..i dunnoe y...perhaps he is in sch....? anywae..went for lunch wif sir ben...oct hongjin...mx..jen...pearlyn...everyone was lame durin lunch...lame until my noodle turned cold pretty fast...tat was wad jenni said...hahax...made ourr way back to sch...trainin continues...e promotion result was announced todae...of cos...there were ppl who are jumpin wif joy and some hu merely kept quiet...i got promoted to ssgt...i dun deny e fact tat i am rather disappointed in myself...but i guess...is fine wif me anywae...there are alwaes ppl hu are stronger than me...howeva...i could see sum ppl totally upset...and they spoke not a single word...they are usually e one tat cant close their mouth once opened....but todae...they jus remained silent...to those ppl: pick urself up n move on...we strive to get wad we want...and not sit there n do nth...perhaps tats e reason...i dunnoe....

rush off once dismissal parade ended...told jenny i'll cant stay...guess she was rather bu shuang...sorrie gurl....knew u would be unhappy knowin e reason y i wanted to leave....but i did my part le...i took em for trainin todae...for few hours...unless i did nth...otherwise..i dun see y u should be angry....u can do so much for a guy...n i think i am no exception

wateva it is...paiseh arh....dun angry hor....i jux hope u can understand too...sorrie sorrie sorrie...

No comments: