Friday, February 25, 2005

hmm...had sj training after sch todae....feelin' great' as a private huh? but well nvm...is jux for tat one training....had a interview todae...guess i cant make it le...they asked me wad is e 5 routes of administrating medicine....and i only rmb 2....-gosh- then they asked me how to evacuate a casualty in a smoky room....but tat one i got it correct...*phew* then they asked me first aid case...which goes like this...a lighted cigarette drop on a field...then cause big fire...then fire spread to klassroom...and e klassrm deco aid in e fire also...then wad will i do...erm...kinda complicated to sae....but i guess i didnt ans well either....hahax...then they ask 2 other qns...and blah blah blah....well...when e year 4 was busy havin interview...sumthin big happen...sum residents complained tat our sj ppl makin too much noise...and demanded an apology frm us...i guess both parties are at fault...but e lady hor...see her ver bu shuang....like e whole sj owe her liddat.... hmph! complain queen...heard tat she complained to e sch more than once le...:(

anywae...cos of tat matter...we onli get to dismiss at 7plus...and he was dimissed at 6plus...thought he wouldnt wait for me le..since so late...cos i saw him walkin out of sch...so i walked to e interchange....i was thinkin to myself how nice if he will wait for me *bleahx*:p....and sumhow felt tat he will be sumwhere around...so i pop by at e comic shop...hmm...he's not there...walked and turned right...and there....*shocked* i saw him...hahax...he did wait for me....*touched* hahax..is tat wad u call a telepathy? cos he msg my phone to tell me he will be at comic shop...but i nva bring my phone..so i didnt noe...but sumhow...i knew he was around...watever it is...i am veri thankful to him cos he is realli nice....*smile* hmm..late le...i go slp le....

No comments: