Tuesday, January 04, 2005

todae is e FIRST day of sch....hmm....nice steppin into my klass...hahax....the day started off goin to hall for mornin assembly....hmm...y didn't we go to the gallery??? hmm...this year also change quite a few teachers...my amaths n emaths...chem...pe....alamak...later on in e dae...we went to e auditorium...listenin to miss tan tokin abt the goal stuff...watch 'the miracle man'..i think tat is a nice show....hmm...then me n tingxuan started to daydream while miss tan was tokin....we caught a gurl outside auditorium usin handphone...wow...so darin...summore red in colour...so prominent...hmm...sch ended pretty fast todae....after sch..went to settle sum sj thing...n e council side de....but well...sj ppl alot nva cum and i got pretty fed up wif sumone....council side de...cannot find em...so i cannot do wad i am suppose to do...so end up...went to PS...went there to get sumthin....and got home at abt 5 plus...hmm...me n my sista made a deal..not to haf lunch nor recess till new year...hahax..n i did it one e first dae......whahhax....such a piggy me could make it...*claps*

No comments: