Saturday, January 22, 2005

~halo~ hmm...todae went to compass point to meet jenny...erm...got chemisty notes frm her...i was kinda toopit...to leave my chem textbk in sch when i got test on tuesdae...so hao xin de jenny help me photocopy...hahax...=D then we did some of our hw in burger king...then went walkin around searchin present for her frenx...walk n walk...then we ended up shoppin for ourselves...hahax...went to buy ear rings...then walk n walk...okie..then she found somethin she can give her frenx le....but realised she got not enuff money to pay e t-shirt...okie..so we waited for e atm to arrived...he was half n hour late...*dots* jenny was commentin how 'not punctual' he was...hahax...kk...met up wif him...jenny got sum money frm e atm...went back to e shop...wanted to get e shirt...but e sales gurl said 'sorry...no more black shirt of this kind' dots...jenny was devasted i guess...hehehex....so she didnt buy...so she went off le...so me n him went to do our hw...which obviously didn't last long...hahax...less than an hour..i completed my eng work...so we went walkin around compass point aimlessly...searchin for a shop tat sells earpiece...but couldn't find it...*shake head* so took a train down to kovan...finally got e earpiece...then mama called me...ask me go home early...cos she bought my dinner...so he pei me home...then...go home...eat dinner...did amaths hw...tok to him...msg him...then now bloggin...hehehex...

No comments: