Monday, December 27, 2004

ZzZz....i wan to slp!!!! seriously tired....*yawn* haixx.....seemed like i got endless things to do liddat....:( got home at 8 plus...hungry...haven eat yet...feelin so tired...was doin my hw jus now....then my frenx called...ask me do f n b stuff....then another msg....ask me abt sj things...then another called...also ask me abt sj thin...hey...i not 24 hr operatin leh....gib me a break lar...haixx....i was askin help for my f n b stuff....and my frenx offer to help...hahax...so nice....tHaNkeW hOr!!! but i guess i do it myself ba....:p oh ya....sir ben sae me a nice msg todae...ah!!!!! he sooo nice....he thanked me for cheerin him up...hahax....*grinx* hmm....proud tat i can actually cheer sumone up....hahax....todae trainin...i was e casualty for e TOC(transportation of casualty).....pretty fun...but was extremely scary...cos nearly fell off e stretcher....rite jenny? *ahem*i think they muz brush up their skills....hor?haixx....now is 12.18am...tomolo still got trainin....ZzZ...guess i better go slp le....take care ppl!

No comments: