Friday, December 24, 2004

finally a day tat i can stay at home and slp late....~nice~todae is christmas eve...but i dun feel tat it is christmas...maybe cos my family dun celebrate christmas ba...hmm...late in e afternoon...me and my er jie spent half an hour playin treasure hunt in e storeroom...hahax...we were tryin to find monopoly...it was a tedious job....we practically emptied half e storeroom before we both found e board game....hahhax...anywae...we played for awhile and surprisingly i won!! hahax...my sista owe me $4275....whahahx...*grinx*.....then she went out to meet her frenx and i am left all alone at home le...sniff....was readin story book n munchin chocolate...nice to slack at home..did my chinese zhuo wen.....i got sunburn....finally e sun works on me after e swim....hmm...sunburn is a radiation burn....burns are classified into 6 types....mainly chemical...electrical....cold injury....scald...radiation....and....uh oh...wads e last one...oh ya..is dry burn!!....hahax....free first aid lesson!!!

No comments: